What is Chocolate Brownie?
Chocolate brownie is a simple desert made with chocolate and cocoa powder, chocolate brownies are either rectangle or square, chocolate brownie was originated in USA(united states of america) chocolate brownie are as of two types 1. Fudgy 2.Cake, this recipe we will see how to make cake type chocolate brownie. Brownie got its name from its Dark Brown Color.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 9 members.
Ingredients for Chocolate Brownie:
- 200 grams of Butter
- 180 grams of dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 350 grams of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 100 grams of refined flour or maida
- 60 grams of Cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
Steps to prepare Chocolate Brownie:
- Melt the 200 grams of butter and 180 grams of dark chocolate together over a double boiler and set it aside
- Take a bowl add the 4 eggs in the bowl and add the 350 grams of sugar and beat the eggs and sugar together
- Add two drops of vanilla essence to the eggs and sugar and again start beating the eggs and sugar
- Again take a bowl and sieve the refined flour
- In the same bowl sieve the cocoa powder and add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder to it
- Mix the refined flour, cocoa powder and the baking powder well
- Add the chocolate butter mixture into the egg mixture and start mixing it until it turns brown in color
- Add the refined flour and cocoa powder mixture into these mixtures in parts and fold it until no lump
- Mix all the three mixtures until its dark brown color
- Pre-heat the oven for 180’c/350’f OR 180 degree Celsius/ 350 degree Fahrenheit
- Pour the batter into an baking pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake it for 35 minutes, 180’c/350’f and the beautiful chocolate brownies are ready
- Cut them into Square or rectangle and serve them.
- Calories- 466
- Total fat- 29 g
- Saturated fat- 7 g
- Total carbohydrate- 50 g
- Protein- 6 g
- Cholesterol- 73 mg
- Sodium- 343 mg
- Potassium- 176 mg
- Iron- 9%
- Calcium- 5%.
Facts about Chocolate Brownies:
- The Brownie day is celebrated on 8th december every year
- There is a myth creature called brownie, and some sources say that the name brownie is extracted from this animal
- The chocolate brownie was born in the united states(US)
- The largest chocolate brownie was made at the hudson valley chocolate festival in 2001
- “Brownie Extraordinaire” is the most expensive chocolate brownie and it costs $15,000.
Sujith Raj, a writer and nutritionist, specializes in reporting news related to food, health and fitness. His expertise also extends to health and fitness, where he provides insights and reports any news in these domains. With over 3 years of experience, Sujith is a trusted source for well-informed analysis in the fields of nutrition, health, fitness, and food. For inquiries or information on these topics, feel free to contact him at: email@example.com